Monday, April 26, 2010

Ahoy the shore!

I am posting this from my brand new little netbook while aboard the Kalmar Nyckel, the tall ship of Delaware wherein I am a member of the crew. I'm sitting near one of the few available electrical outlets belowdecks, which also means I am sitting just outside the splatter range of the water leaking down around the capstan. It's a steady rain here and the temperature is right at that point where a jacket is too hot but going without it means getting wet. In a few minutes I'll be going above decks for mooring training.

It's very inconvenient to type and navigate on these tiny little buttons, so don't expect prompt or long responses to comments, queries, or emails. In the mean time, I give you my website with pictures I've taken of the ship (and the ship's cats): picasaweb.com/kujakupoet

Enjoy.

~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment