Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lulu Delivers at Last

After seven months, Lulu.com is finally replacing defective books shipped with black ink on the spine during October - November 2006. Several individuals have let me know they received their replacement books, and I also received mine. Hopefully everybody who received the defective books has/will receive them.

One of my reader was quite surprised at what a difference the proper color made -- the gold really does stand out much better than the black. The cover colors -- background, text, image -- were coordinated and the black ink on the spine simply didn't fit. I labored a lot over Fire Pearls and spent a great deal of money to create the best book I could, so I was very unhappy when a Lulu error damaged that.

Hopefully there will be no further problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment